- 1 small head cauliflower, divided into florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup self rising flour (or all purpose flour+1/4 teaspoon baking soda)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Oil for frying
- Steam or cook the cauliflower in boiling water until slightly tender about 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, flour, milk and salt. Whisk well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Dip the cauliflower into the batter, let the excess drip off and fry them in batches until golden brown. Place on a paper towel. Serve with garlic yogurt sauce or tomato sauce.